EzyDog Chest Plate Harness
Award Winning Comfort and Support!
The EzyDog Harness features an EVA Chest Plate. EVA is a foam rubber that will form to the dogs chest for an Ergonomic Fit. It keeps the load of the dog spread across the length of the dog's chest providing Comfort and Control, not to mention Style!
- Rust Proof Welded D-ring for leash attachment.
- Reflective Stitching for enhanced visibility at night.
- Adjustable and easy to fit.
- Swivelling Seat Belt Restraint is also included for safe travels by automobile.
- For Ultimate Control, use with an EzyDog Shock Absorbing Leash.
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
Size Weight Neck Girth
XS 3 - 5kg 28 - 46cm 30 - 48cm
S 5 - 10kg 35 - 56cm 38 - 61cm
M 10 - 19kg 40 - 68cm 46 - 74cm
1. LOOSEN STRAPS AND UNCLIP BOTH BUCKLES
2. WITH HARNESS ON THE GROUND, STEP DOG'S RIGHT LEG INTO POSITION WITH THE WIDER PART OF THE CHEST PLATE NEAREST THE DOG'S HEAD
3. STARTING WITH THE NECK STRAP, CLIP STRAPS TOGETHER
4. ADJUST STRAPS TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.