EzyDog Quick Fit Harness
The Simplicity of a Collar with the Control of a Harness
Soft and Comfortable!
- This harness is as simple to fit as a collar, but it has also been designed to be comfortable on your dog.
- Soft neoprene is placed against your dog's chest and the EzyDog soft touch webbing is used in all other contact areas.
- Meticulously constructed to minimise any pinching or chafing, meaning your furry friend will look forward to puttin it on!
- Because the Quick Fit effectively reduces the need for a dog collar, an ID Tag holder is included on the harness!
Quick To Fit!
- When going on an outside adventure with your dog, the last thing you want is their harness to slow you down.
- Don't waste time and energy trying to manoeuvre them into an uncomfortable, complicated harness - just click them into the Quick Fit Harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together with no limits!
- One click of the buckle and you're all set to go!
- Neoprene chest strap sleeve for extra comfort
- Reflective stitching for better visibility at night time
- Stainless steel ring for secure leash connection
- Unique fitting system confirms that you have the correct size harness for your dog (see 'fitting instructions')
Size & Fitting Instructions:
- For best fit measure the girth of the dog.
- This is the area behind the front legs and around the body.
- The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined.
- If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
Size Weight Neck Girth
2XS 2 - 3kg 23 - 38cm 30 - 38cm
XS 3 - 5kg 28 - 46cm 38 - 486cm
S 5 - 10kg 36 - 56cm 46 - 55cm
M 10 - 19kg 41 - 69cm 55 - 67cm
L 19 - 35kg 45 - 79cm 67 - 84cm
XL 35kg+ 53 - 91cm 84 - 107cm
- LOOSEN ALL STRAPS. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP BY PUSHING THE NEOPRENE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUSTING THE VELCRO
- SLIP NECK AREA OVER DOG'S HEAD
- CLIP GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER
- ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG. WHEN ADJUSTING, RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN AT ALL POINTS OF ADJUSTMENT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.